November 27, 2016
- Our Cruises will leave from the Nambucca Visitor Information Centre situated on the corner of Giinagay Way on Tourist Drive 15 (formerly Pacific Highway) and Riverside Drive in Nambucca Heads.
- Once leaving you will travel up the Beautiful Nambucca River. On board we have folders showing you the history of area’s in the Nambucca Valley.
- Upstairs carries a maximum of 20 people.
- We recommend that you bring a jumper or jacket no matter what the weather is.
- You can enjoy the beautiful scenery and hopefully get to see the dolphins.